Revised services at Expat Centre Maastricht Region
Our desk is open Tuesday until Friday, 9:00 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 17:00, for scheduled appointments only.
We have renovated the centre so we can establish the safety and 1.5m distance for all visitors.
Make your appointment here.
Our experts are also available to answer your questions online via the contact form or contact us via telephone: +31 (0)43 350 5010.
Internationals who have not provided their biometrics or collected their residence documents will be contacted by IND.
You can also make an appointment via phone: 088 043 0430 or online
Municipal registrations (BSN)
You can contact the municipality where you are going to live, or where you live directly to request an appointment for registration.
- International newcomers travelling from a high-risk area are required to self-quarantine for 14 days by the Dutch government. Please do not schedule an appointment at the Expat Centre Maastricht Region whilst in quarantine.
- Due to the coronavirus, visiting the Expat Centre Maastricht Region is different from what you are used to. We have adjusted our desks to maintain the safety for both visitors and personnel.
- You have to make an appointment. Walk-ins are not possible.
- We have placed plexiglass/perspex screens at our desks.
- Our personnel wash their hands after every appointment, and employ the use of hand disinfectant.
- Maastricht City Hall, where the Expat Centre Maastricht Region is located, is only accessible through the main entrance (Mosae Forum 10).
- Please bring a confirmation of your appointment (printed or online) for municipal registrations or the IND, in order to enter the City Hall.
- Please observe the following when visiting the Expat Centre Maastricht Region:
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms.
- Keep 1.5-metres distance from others.
- Be on time: do not arrive too early or too late.
- Do not bring anyone who does not have an appointment.
- Upon entry, clean your hands with hand disinfectant.
- Wait until you are called by our personnel.
For the latest information on the Coronavirus and related measures, go to:
- Safety Region South Limburg
- Government of the Netherlands
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)