Current services at Expat Centre Maastricht Region
Our experts are also available to answer your questions online via the contact form or via telephone: +31 (0)43 350 5010.
Due to the summer holiday period (15 August - 28 August), we will be open on:
Our regular opening hours are:
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00-12:30 & 13:30-17:00
Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst (IND) services
Internationals who have not provided their biometrics or collected their residence documents will be contacted by the IND.
You can also make an appointment via phone: 088 043 0430 or online
Municipal registrations (BSN)
You can contact the municipality where you are going to live, or where you live directly to request an appointment for registration.
- International newcomers travelling from a high-risk area are required to self-quarantine for 10 days by the Government of the Netherlands. Please do not schedule an appointment at the Expat Centre Maastricht Region while in quarantine.
- Due to the coronavirus Covid-19, visiting the Expat Centre Maastricht Region is different from what you are used to. We have adjusted our desks to maintain the safety for both visitors and staff.
- You have to make an appointment. Walk-ins are not possible.
- We have placed plexiglass/perspex screens at our desks.
- The municipal offices of Gemeente Maastricht, where the Expat Centre Maastricht Region is located, is only accessible through the main entrance (Mosae Forum 10).
- Please bring a confirmation of your appointment (printed or online) for municipal registrations or the IND, in order to enter the municipal offices.
- Please observe the following when visiting the Expat Centre Maastricht Region:
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- Be on time: do not arrive too early or too late.
- Do not bring anyone who does not have an appointment.
- Upon entry, clean your hands with hand disinfectant.
- Wait until you are called by our personnel.
For the latest information on the coronavirus Covid-19 and related measures, go to:
- Veiligheidsregio Zuid-Limburg (Zuid-Limbug Safety Region)
- Government of the Netherlands
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)