Starting a business in the Netherlands
Starting a business in the Netherlands is organised for internationals who are interested in starting their own business in the Maastricht Region.
Get acquainted with:
- the requirements of starting a business in the Netherlands
- doing business in the Dutch Province of Limburg
- municipal legislation, permits and policies
- taxation and social security matters
- business modelling
- doing business across the border
18:30 – 19:00 Doors open (Hotel Crowne Plaza)
19:00 – 19:05 Official welcome by City of Maastricht official
19:05 – 19:35 Short introduction pitches of the service providers
19:35 – 21:30 Table Talks and Networking
Please note: there is no charge to attend, but registration via sign up button is required.
By registering you are aware that publicity photos are taken.
This event is organised in collaboration with official partners of the Expat Centre Maastricht Region: LIOF, Baat accountants & adviseurs, StartersCentrum Limburg, ZZP Fabriek, Bedrijfscontactpunt Maastricht (Gemeente Maastricht)
Events you might like
12 Dec 2019 Let's Catch Up end of year party